As per Australian licensing laws, all customers must be over 18 years of age to place an order for alcohol and receive the delivery. A customer’s order will not be left with persons under the age of 18 years (proof of age may be required) and our couriers will use their best endeavors to verify ID.
John Myles trading as Orrsum Spirits supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. We may also ask the customer to provide additional details or require them to confirm their details to enable us to process any orders placed by or through the eBay store.
I will provide written instructions to the person delivering the order, such as a courier, requiring the alcohol to be delivered:
- to the adult who placed the order (include their name in the instructions)
- to another adult at the delivery address accepting the delivery on behalf of the adult who placed the order
- If the delivery is made on a day after the day the order is taken, or the sale was made online, in accordance with the customer's instructions (such as delivery to another address)
Unattended Deliveries – Authority to Leave
Due to the Australian liquor laws goods, we do not allow 'Authority to Leave' requests. If a request has been made at the time the order is placed, the request will be removed prior to shipping. If an Authority to Leave request is made directly with the courier post shipment, no claims can be made on the goods for lost, damaged or missing items at the nominated address. John Myles trading as Orrsum Spirits won’t accept any liability for such claims as above.
Deliveries to “Alcohol Restricted Areas”
I will deliver Australia wide but excluding areas classified by the Australian Government as dry zones or restricted areas. Alcohol is banned in these areas outside a licensed premise. If your delivery address is located within a restricted area, your order will be placed on hold and we will contact you via email or phone. If you are unable to provide an alternate delivery address that does not lie within a restricted area, your order will be cancelled and refunded. If you are located within NT, QLD, WA, SA and are unsure, please contact your State Government website to find out if you reside in a restricted area.
We will not deliver to Parcel Lockers/Collect or any of the below postal types;
- CARE PO (Care Post Office)
- CMA (Community Mail Agent)
- CPA (Community Postal Agent)
- CMB (Community Mail Bay)
- PMB (Private Mail Box)
- MS (Mail Service)
- RMB (Roadside Mail Bag/Box)
- PRIVATE BAG
- RMS (Roadside Mail Service)
- RSD (Roadside Delivery)
- LOCKED BAG
- International Shipping is not available.